If you missed our last trip to Cuba, not to worry. We’re going again! Join J Rêve International on April 8th-15th or April 15th-22nd, 2017 in Havana, Cuba for a week of arts, culture, and wellness. If you are interested in expanding your knowledge of Cuban history, culture and arts, then join us in Cuba!
J Rêve International fosters a dynamic culturally creative community wherein education, civic engagement, and leadership are hallmarks. J Rêve International has serviced over 1000 artists, art enthusiasts, students, and educators with global exchange, arts and educational programming.
Online Application: CLICK HERE.
Cuba has one of the most vibrant artistic histories in the Caribbean, largely owing to its location and cross-cultural history. J Rêve International is pleased to announce its Global Arts & Culture program for creatives, educators, students, and culture enthusiasts, including:
- Cultural Institution engagements
- Dedicated tour escorts & guides
- Engagements with Creatives & Cultural Programmers
- Dance, Yoga and Culinary Activities
- Learn about Cuban culture, history and more during informative educational discussions with local experts
Online Application: CLICK HERE. Deadline to apply February 5th, 2017.
– Havana airport pickup-drop off
– Transportation up to 12hr/day in modern van
– 2 staff-guides day and evening to supervise all activities – 12hrs/day
– program tours and activities (daily tours, classes and activities included)
– dance classes with professional teacher
– reservations at local private restaurants
– advise and help with entertainment and personal options
CLICK HERE to learn more about our previous Cuba program.
Program Fee $2300 for double room occupancy and $2600 for single room includes:
- Local transportation for Activities
- Program activities and visits
- Certificate upon completion
Due to the variety of locations of participants, each is expected to make his/her own flight reservations to Cuba through our recommended travel service partner on select flights. Additional private and optional tours will be available upon request.
Additional nights can be arranged upon request. Single accommodations are limited and are available on a first come, first served basis.
Upon acceptance into the program, a program deposit will be due of $500 by February 10th, and the remaining balance by March 1st. Payments completed after March 1st, will incur an additional $150 charge.
Educators are encouraged to pursue professional development credits and sponsorship. J Rêve International LLC is registered with the NYC Department of Education (FAMIS) systems (as well as the City of New York, if required) under FAMIS vendor number JRE594342.
Online Application: CLICK HERE.
Watch our previous Cuba program video:
Going to Cuba changed my life. Cuba is a transformative place. If you’re open to transformation and inspiration you’ll love Cuba. Learning salsa, rumba, and AfroCuban folkloric dance in a country where the artform was created was both a blessing and a dream come true. My dance dreams came to life in Cuba. “I now feel that I’m a part of the global arts community and J Reve International provided this opportunity.